Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

In a few words... the day has been fantastic! For the first time in their Christmas history, Caroline and Reid didn't awake until 9:45 a.m. this morning! That was time for Cyndi and me to get breakfast made and in the oven before we began the opening of presents!

We were blessed to have our great friends and neighbors join us for our annual PJ Christmas breakfast/brunch. Johanna, Jeff and Jay also blessed us with their presence. After a grateful time together, the day was filled with much relaxation and a movie. ("Valkyrie" for four of us, and "Marley & Me" for two of us.)

How thankful I am to God for the blessings he bestows on us in allowing us to celebrate this day with family and friends, and even our dogs! Here are some glimpses into this day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Elizabeth!

Looks like you all had a blessed day. I love reading your blog! Thanks for the ornament. Hope your car got fixed and you made it back home in a timely manner. We had a great time on our quick trip to Georgia! Hopefully we will see you next time either here or there.

Love,
Michelle

Charles Grimm said...

It does indeed look like a very merry Christmas for all of you :) I love seeing these pictures, even if it does make me miss you all so much! I hope I can see all of you again some time in the not-so-distant future.

blog counter