Monday, October 20, 2008

Where have I been?

I have presented in the title a very good question, and to answer it, I guess since school started, I have been caught up in a bunch of nothing. Seems like the summer had us experiencing "thrilling" adventures at the lake and a couple of other jaunts, but when summer started, it was back to establishing a "normal" routine. However, in all of that, I have realized that there have been no postings on Caroline's softball or Reid's riding around the neighborhood on a motorbike. Please forgive my lack of attention to these matters, as they are most certainly a part of our exciting life! Now after writing that last sentence, I think I am personally feeling guilty for my lack of commitment. I am always thinking about writing something, but the "right" time doesn't present itself. Here's to hoping that more "right" times will present themselves!

2 comments:

Bamawhitney said...

That;s right, it is about time! The Jenkins Family is waaaay to exciting for you to not be blogging! Does this mean you ar back from your little jaunt to the bahamas???? But you know, nothing to blog about or anything!!!!

Love you all!!!

Whitney

Charles Grimm said...

A motorbike? Really? Wow... he'll fit right in here in China if he ever desired to do so ;) haha

So, I'll keep checking back for those updates, especially about the softball. You know I'm a sucker for anything with your family :)

blog counter