Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Annabelle and Jay

















I've been asked to post some updated photos of Miss Annabelle. She is adorable, and I was told today that she has started "talking" and smiling. Guess that just means that I'll have to get a dose of that soon. Actually, I will tonight at our weekly dinner with this family. :-)
On the other hand, Jay is always quick to offer up some "Hi's". (I know there isn't supposed to be an apostrophe there, but it looks like "his" if not, and I don't want you to read it incorrectly.) And when the camera is presented at him, the "Cheese" starts up. At other times, you have to run around the house to keep up with him.







What joy these two offer to us Jenkinses, and we are so very thankful that they are right around the corner for our enjoyment! Now we have to talk the other third of the family to move into our area.

No comments:

blog counter