Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

It's here! Summertime! It's a time that is supposed to be laid back and carefree, however I don't know if that's what it will mean for us.

Joel is away at Ft. Rucker, Alabama for some Army training through August - with a few weeks off in July which will allow us a family vacation. Caroline is busy with softball camps and tournaments. And Reid is mowing the lawn and attending lacrosse sessions a couple of times each week. And me; well, I'll be trying to keep up with the three of them. I also hope to catch up on some jaunts since February. (Sorry. I think I just let the randomness of life carry me away from blogging.)

So, let's get reconnected again! I look forward to sharing some events with you.

1 comment:

Bamawhitney said...

yes, it is about time!!!!

blog counter